GMC Hummer EV
Two iconic names become one. Together, they now begin an exciting electric future.
Welcome to the GMC Hummer EV – the new electric supertruck you have been waiting for.
This new battery-electric vehicle sets new benchmarks in terms of performance, on- and off-road capability. All of this, while emitting zero emissions into the Metroplex’s sky.
WHAT DRIVES THE HUMMER EV?
Performance for the GMC Hummer EV is from the Ultium Drive architecture, consisting of a new double-stacked battery pack, three separate motors, and two electric drive units. It is estimated that the Ultium Drive system would put out an unprecedented 1,000 horsepower and an estimated 11,500 pound-feet of torque powering the Hummer EV’s e4WD system.
The result is an estimated 350-mile range from Edition 1 models. You can use DC Fast Charging to recoup energy lost from the battery pack.
THERE IS MORE TO THE HUMMER EV THAN JUST THE ULTIUM DRIVE SYSTEM
There is more to the Hummer EV than just the Ultium Drive system. Other notable features include:
- Segment-Exclusive 4-Wheel Steering featuring CrabWalk – a segment-exclusive feature that allows the rear wheels and front wheels to steer at the same angle at low speeds, enabling diagonal movement of the vehicle, for even greater maneuverability on challenging terrain.
- Adaptive Air Suspension with available segment-leading, Extract Mode capability enables the suspension height to be raised approximately 6 inches (149 mm) to help the HUMMER EV negotiate extreme off-road situations such as clearing boulders or fording water.
- 35-inch-OD Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires offered standard; and the capability to accommodate 37-inch tires. They offer exceptional strength and flexibility to optimize maneuverability with the HUMMER EV’s unprecedented off-road capability, including scaling 18-inch verticals and driving through water that is more than 2 feet deep.
- Underbody armor, consisting of sturdy steel plates that are strategically located around the battery pack and more to help provide protection in extreme off-roading conditions.
- UltraVision that includes new front and rear underbody cameras with live “virtual spotter” views to help drivers navigate obstacles and place wheels on and off the trail. The underbody cameras are packaged to help protect against damage and equipped with a wash function to help clear debris. HUMMER EV offers a best-in-class number of camera views, with up to 18 available from the vehicle to help increase awareness of surroundings.
- Off-road widgets that display vehicle functions and terrain status through the infotainment and driver information screens. Examples include torque output, differential locker engagement, tire pressure, pitch and roll angles (including maximum values), a drift gauge (with maximum values), friction circle, torque vectoring and more.
- The latest version of Super Cruise, an available driver assistance feature offering hands-free driving on more than 200,000 miles of enabled roads, and a new automatic lane changing feature, where the system can determine when a lane change is optimal and initiate the maneuver, while following signaling protocols.
WE’RE JUST SCRATCHING THE SURFACE
The Hummer EV will also feature great features that will simply elevate the experience in a super truck. These features include:
- Watts to Freedom – a driver-selectable immersive experience that unleashes the full acceleration capability of the EV propulsion system, including GM-estimated 0-60-mph performance in approximately 3 seconds.
- Drive Mode Control offers driver-selectable modes that tailor performance – including torque splits between the front and rear wheels, and 4-Wheel Steering settings – for different driving conditions. It includes Terrain Mode, which raises the HUMMER EV’s ride height by nearly 2 inches.
- Adaptive Ride Control continuous damping that is tailored for both on- and off-road driving.
- Open-air driving enabled by the structural rigidity of the Ultium batteries, with standard Infinity Roof and removable transparent Sky Panels that can stow in the “frunk” storage compartment at the front of the vehicle.
- Large, 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment10 screen and 12.3-inch diagonal driver information center display convey a wealth of vehicle performance and driver awareness information.
- MultiPro Tailgate with six functional positions.
IT’S NOW YOUR TURN
And, now, you can own a GMC Hummer EV right now. Log on to www.gmc.com/HummerEV for more information on reserving your pickup truck or SUV. Also contact us at Ewing Buick GMC to assist you in the reservation process towards becoming an owner of this amazing new vehicle.
Welcome to our future!
NOTE: Reservations for the Edition 1 Pickup and SUV are full.
GMC HUMMER EV
Pickup and SUV – MSRP from $79,995, Available Spring 2024
- Super Cruise™ Driver Assistance Feature for Compatible Roads (3 year Super Cruise subscription included)
- High-Definition Surround Vision
- 22″ Wheels with 35″ OD All-Terrain Tires
- Infinity Roof with Opaque Sky Panels
- Rear Power Drop Glass
- MultiPro™ Tailgate
- Adrenaline Mode
- 400-Volt DC Fast Charge Capable
- Premium All-Weather Floor Liners with Carpet Inserts
Pickup and SUV – MSRP from $89,995, Available Spring 2023
- 4-Wheel Steering
- Adaptive Air Suspension
- Adaptive Ride Control
- 800-Volt DC Fast Charge Capable up to 300 kilowatts
- Available Extract Mode
Pickup and SUV – MSRP from $99,995, Available Spring 2023
- Torque Vectoring
- 2-inch Premium Wheels with 35-inch OD All-Terrain Tires
- Watts to Freedom